literature on mit rec

 I know it is pretty useless to provide literature on mit rec I did two
years ago but it did not help. I am sure my list will be critized, one
way or the other. It is nice to know that at least one of the JH now
suddenly confesses that yellow is nuclear, (just as he nows seems
to accept after my article in the AHS that the first leaf in Hosta
seedling is a true leaf, not a cotyl),  still one JH to go. After this I
follow Marcotrigiani and will not spend more time trying to convince
Comparison of somatic CO frequency in Nicotiana and three other
crop speciesD Evans. Can J Gen Cyt 18, 57-65 (1976!! )
Intermolecular homologous recombination in plants M Bauer etal
Molc cell Biol 10. 492-500( 1990)
Somatic homologous recombination in Plantas P Swoboda et al
Molc gen Gen 237, 33-40 ( 1993)
And last but not least Chimeras and variegation Patterns of Deceit
M Marcotrigiano  Hort Science 32, 773 (1997)
Look at the picture of a nice twinspot in a yellow leaved tobacco
"" caused by somatic crossing over"" acc to Marcotrigiano

Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands