Re: Hosta College Sale - those who couldn't make it

In a message dated 3/12/01 9:57:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
IJATSON@prodigy.net writes:

<< I am SOOO dissapointed that I did not see you there to meet you! That we
 all be in the same room and walk right by each other is a shame!  >>

Lori, had I known that you were going to be there I would have looked for
you.  I saw everyone that I tried to find, with some help from a few friends.