Zilis book

Although I have had M Zilis's book since it was first released, up to now
I just have enjoyed its general presentation and reading about all the
various cultivars and species.  All very general.

This week, I have been making new labels for the garden and have found
Mark Zilis' new book, THE HOSTA HANDBOOK, to be most valuable, not only
for building my database for my own Hosta, but as a complete source for
correct name and registration information.  Everything in one book, one
reference, one location.  GREAT.

If you have not bought the book yet, you need this reference in your

Thank you Mark!