Peter Ruh Correspondence # 6

Good afternoon Peter & all.

It is Saturday afternoon and I await the evening events.  The Iowa Hawkeyes
play the Kentucky Wildcats in Basket ball at 6:30 PM.   At 8:45 we will go to
see our grandson's team the Urbandale Jayhawks play Indianola for the Class
4A State Championship.   With all the tournament going on it is hard to think
about hostas.

A few moments ago I finished adding Borsch #2,  #3 and #4 to my data bank. I
am sending you copies of these sheets.  If you will add any material you
choose and send them back to me.  I will add the information to the bank and
send you back new copies.  I will also be sending you all the correction that
I have made as per you letter.

Next week we should see the first day of Spring.  Gee Whiz. and Friday
morning we blowed 6 inches of new snow off of the driveway.  Where did that
guy go that was preaching about global warming.  This was what I would call a
old fashioned winter.   So sad, I no longer have skates, sleds, and other
equipment to enjoy the winter?

I would think that with the coming of warmer weather we will less and less
time for corresponding. I have a million shouldas, couldas, and mightus to
do.  I hope my health will permit some activities.  Anyway let us keep in
contact as much as time will permit.

Mike  Lemke