Re: Zilis book - it IS GREAT!

In a message dated 3/17/01 9:18:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ardissono@home.com writes:

<< PS.... I failed at Seed growing 101 again  :(   Spent time with Mark after
 the seminar and we were talking seedlings and got a suggestion for next
 year.

Kate, have been thinking about you and wondered how you are doing.  Good to
hear, and hope that work does not keep you so occupied soon.

So, what did Mark say.......every little tip will help?

Take care, N.