Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 3/18/01 7:14:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, BDeyes6@aol.com

<< What is the least noxious way to rid the garden of these critters.  Again,
 try not to use chemicals, but there are so many of these critters in the
 garden that something will have to be done soon.  The books say that they
 roots and I personally have watched them chew on leaves.  So this is my
 attack the critter year.  Do any of you have ideas....The less chemicals the
 better....Thanks,  Betty

Betty, first I would try praying.  N.