Re: Mary's post

Goods luck with your computer woes. You know there are lots of people here
that can help you too.

I loved the description of your work outside. I spent the afternoon outside
too though I suspect Northern Indiana is a bit chillier than where you are.
I found no hostas growing yet, but I killed my first slug of the season!
Okay, it may have been dead already but it felt good anyway.