From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Anne Kolaczyk
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 4:24 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Mary's post

Mary:
Goods luck with your computer woes. You know there are lots of people here
that can help you too.

I loved the description of your work outside. I spent the afternoon outside
too though I suspect Northern Indiana is a bit chillier than where you are.
I found no hostas growing yet, but I killed my first slug of the season!
Okay, it may have been dead already but it felt good anyway.

Anne
Anne.M.Kolaczyk.1@nd.edu