Re:yellow leaf = nuclear encoded

     Dr. Zonneveld wrote

>"If we cannot agree on this it is pointless to continue"

 I Joined this forum specifically because of an 18 year thirst that had not
been satiated. Avery kind lady (on another forum) recognizing this refereed
me to this one stating...... "this forum will help you with your hunger for
knowledge all the researchers and professionals discuss their work. I never
post but I read it every day and learn a lot"......I am RAPIDLY gaining
respect for quite a few people on this forum, and YES my thirst has abated a
bit, thanks to many knowledgeable, educated, experienced Gentlemen and
Ladies. I am trying to place you and your work into one of these categories
(and I believe many others are that are not choosing to comment). I have read
everything I can find that you have published or posted and I am more
confused than when I started (that is changing).
  I feel confidant that "we" will be discussing the "whole" of your work
regardless if you think it is pointless or not. It would be better if you
were present, who can better defend your position than you. After all it is
published. If you have chosen to publish inaccurate work as researched fact
it is for you to shoulder. I for one THRIVE on accuracy not on UN researched,
UN documented, conjecture, hypothesis or speculation. Up until this point I
have left it for others to do "MY" work for me as I am a "HOSTA SCHOLAR"
(Thankyou for that Jim, and Andrew, I almost missed it, the title feels good)
and I have two strong legs to stand on.
  Sooooooooooo Dr. stick around, but so be it if you don't, your work has to
stick around its published! Time is the test and the litmus of public
scrutiny is in process. This "Hosta Scholar" plans to do some dippin' and a
checkin', Thankyou.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what color will come up, yellow?
  Dr. please don't continue displaying the arrogance it takes to tell me
what is pointless or not, Thankyou............................

                                             Jim "The Towel Holder and Hosta
Scholar" Towle