Re: yellow leaf = nuclear encoded

I don't know anything about the science of this argument.  I  remember
that genetics has something to do with peas, but that's about it.

What I do know is that Ben, you will never convince well educated,
knowledgable people that you are correct by telling them that you are too
busy to explain it and that they have to accept it because you say it is

I don't know beans about genetics, but I've been in a few arguments in my
time.  The way you convince people is to explain why you are right and
they are wrong.  Even then, you probably won't convince your adversaries,
but you might have a chance at convincing the rest of us.  If you don't
care whether any of us accepts your theory, then pick up your marbles and
go home.  If you do care, then you have to at least try as hard as the
people you are arguing against.  So far, from my perspective among the
uneducated masses, they seem to be trying pretty hard to show why you are
wrong and you just keep yelling that you are right.  If you are an
educator, then educate us.