Last note on the Dog

Dear Diann,

I got quite a chuckle from your post.

I don't think I'm depressed--but I do enjoy sending out jokes.  A collection
meant for another group somehow got posted to the Open, and provoked many
interesting comments, both public and private.

I didn't know there were as many dirty old men (and women) on this group--and
I'm not talking about soil.

I'm sorry if a few were offended--that was NOT my intention at all.

Jim Dixon
Detroit