HostaSports

Hosta sport enthusiast,

HostaSports.com is a great place to store hosta sport photos too. We are in the process of moving HostaSports.com to a new hosting service and at the present time we are not able to add data or photos.

Send any photos you have of hosta sports to me and I will see that they get on the HostaSports web site. They could also be sent to HostaPix for everyone to see and we could pick them up there too.

I think it would be great if Joe collected sport photos at his homestead.com.
The Hosta Library is a great place for hosta sport photo too.

If you go to HostaSports.com and see that we are missing any information please let us know. There is a link to email the committee at the web site or just post publicly on Hosta-Open and we can pick your data up right here. It would be best to copy both address.

We have asked for help with the HostaSports.com in the past and have received some very generous offers. As soon as Preston and I get our act together and get a new location for the web site we will accept all of the help we can get.

Dan Nelson
Preston Littleton