Re: Garden

In a message dated 3/21/01 10:21:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

<< I do have a garden.  I like it, and on occasion, have commented on hosta
 stuff both on the Open and privately.

Dear Jim,
That was a wonderful post.  Congratulations on the great GPA and I hope you
like your new avocation.  Your yard, garden and house sound beautiful.

Leave it to my very dear friend Betty, her glass is always half full and she
is wonderfully optimistic.  She is one of the most lovely people that I know.
 She tends to know how to bring out the best in people.  Even my kids love
her and that ain't easy.

Let us hear about the events in your garden more often and how you are doing
with school.