Re: Garden

In a message dated 3/21/01 6:01:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, beautbug@tm.net

 Sounds beautiful, Jim. I would love to see pics of it.

No you wouldn't!

Actually, some parts are nicer than others--like most gardens.  I do have an
unrivaled collection of hardy native Michigan weeds, though!  (There goes my
humor again!)

But i do have a whole bunch of hostas--can't be bothered with counting them
or keeping their names straight even.  I do this garden to please me.  If
others enjoy it, that is just added bonus points.

I bought a scanner, but am very frustrated using it because the files are
just immense to download--12 minutes for a simple polaroid picture.  I'm
probably doing something wrong, but I just don't have time to deal with it

See ya.