Fw: Sports--Help us

>>Very quickly Dan - some of my data-isms! This should produce a rare old
discussion me thinks.

Not being privy to those rare old discussions, I have some discrepancies on
some of the hostas you show as sports of Hyacinthina.

Counter Point - H. Francee derivative.............
Fancy Francee- H. Francee Sport.............
Francee - Unknown...............
Heliarc  -H. Fortunei Sport...............
Imperial Potentate - H. Crowned Imperial Sport
Itasca - Unknown
Minnesota Weather - H. Francee Sport
Nancy Lindsay  -H. Fortunei Sport
Seneca  -Unknown
Silver & Gold  -H. Gold Standard Sport
Snowdrift - H. Francee Sport
Viettes Yellow Edge - Unknown

From Hugo's list, same as above with exception of Gold Standard.

'Gold Standard' - H. Fortunei Sport
'Heliarc' sport/
'Itasca' sport/
'Seneca' sport/
'Snowdrift ' sport/

Not to say I'm right, but if hostas are registered with this info, then how
did you guys get what you got? Who is right? Inquiring minds, and all that
stuff.....trying to understand, and strive for accuracy?????

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)