Hyacinthina Sports

Hi Everyone,
         As a member of the Hosta Sports Wheels Committee, I have something to ask. The plant we will call 'Hyacinthina' is the one sold for decades by Walters Gardens. According to Bruce Banyai, this is the plant that "Gold Standard' sported from. This plant has many other first and second generation sports credited to it, but some of the less common ones may be sports of other plants sold under this name.
        If anyone has some of the more unusual cultivars thought to be sports of 'Hyacinthina', espescially the European ones, could you compare them to 'Gold Standard' this year when they are in bloom and report to this forum on what you've found? If they are sports of the same plant bloomtime,scape,flowers, brachts, and seed pods in most cases will be very similar. Even if there are differences, there will be only one or two differences, while most of the other features stay the same. Comparison photos would be nice too. If we all put our heads together, maybe we can make some sense of this large group of plants.
Thanks.
                                                                                        .........Bill Meyer