Collecting Sport Photos

Regarding the part below:
        We also need to gather unusual photos, like the twin spot one, of various oddities that would never become nameable cultivars. That picture apparently was the twin spot phenomenon and it disappeared the next year. Even if we don't know what we're looking at, someone else may find it valuable for future research. So much is going on with these plants that I begin to wonder if there will ever be a day when we fully understand them.