Re: Collecting Sport Photos - pic/etc.

halinar@open.org wrote:

> Actually, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it that doesn't involve
> much of my time or time of others.
Hi Joe
	I set up a folder on the library server to do this but I set it up as a
password protected folder. I realize now this won't do much good. I have
my doubts wether the server people are going to want to set up an
address or pointer to a separate part that is protected, just to this
folder so I might have to upload them individually if I am to do it. I
will still try to ask the people directly though.
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/