Re: ...The Newbie again...

In a message dated 3/23/01 12:17:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Traveler200000@aol.com writes:

<< Narda A. I don't
 know you at all but I know you well. I hope I don't embarrass you by
 attention to you. Narda I compliment you on your values and courage. You are
 an honorable Lady that I would like to develop a friendship with.  >>

Wow, what a complement.  I am visibly embarrassed as I don't get too many of
this type.  Thank you very very much.

As for truth, I think that what Lu said yesterday was awesome.  She stated it
so eloquently.  I respect Lu so much for her need to know information based
on fact and truth and her unbelievable organizational skills that make this
information useful as well as meaningful.

As for me I am a digger in the dirt, planting and admiring my work is where
my interests really lie.  Doggone the couple of people who got me into this
hybridizing thing, I am hoping that my heart as well as my labor will make me
successful.  Actually I have a deep affection for the seed starters, a
wonderful pursuit that gives great satisfaction.  N.