Re: Life

Chick, are you perhaps looking forward to the weekend? ............Me too!
Wild & CRAZY!!!!!!! (not)Yahoooooo!!

Well, just about all my hostas are up and it's supposed to go down to 27
degrees Sunday night and probably kill most of them.

On the other hand, Maryland won last night and life is good.

On the other other hand, as a reward for winning last night, Maryland
gets to play Stanford tomorrow.

My life is a roller coaster and I don't know how I would survive these
emotional ups and downs without my dog, my beer, and my stash of drugs.

Chick
Hoping the Terps don't choke.
(For those of you who don't follow college hoops, choking Terps is not a
good thing.  Somewhat similar to choking Wildcats, hey Narda?)