Re: hycinthina and Ben's Booklet

Dear Traveller:

How many more years is this dead horse going to be flogged?  Yes, I've
read the posts, the long sordid story... It boils down to this - If Mr.
Hawes is so bothered that he has to carry this around with him til the
end of his days, then he should do something about it!  Something
concrete like consulting an attorney.  Otherwise, for God's sake, he
should get on with his life.  Shit or get off the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This incessant bickering, whining, finger pointing is absurd and
accomplishes NOTHING.  How about something constructive for a

And I'm Helen to you - only my friends get to use my handle, thanks.