Re: Stabilizing Sports

In a message dated 3/21/01 5:58:41 PM Central Standard Time, NardaA@aol.com

<< 2) Jim Schwartz had a nice man
 working with him at Hosta College who had a picture of a very interesting
 sport of Venus that was streaked and had very heavy blooms, double and
 if this plant can be stabilized and reproduce it will really be something.
 will buy it!
 Jim S. can you comment on this, and sorry that I forgot the name of your
 friend, very nice guy, but I am worse with people names than I am with hosta
 names. >>

Hi Narda and all,

That VERY nice man's name is Bob Hird. He is very helpful to me in setting up
and taking down my sales tables and helping me in driving to the Hosta

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>