Re: Last Response?

In a message dated 3/27/01 2:03:56 AM Central Standard Time,
zonneveld@RULBIM.Leidenuniv.nl writes:

>>> Maybe I dont always use
the right words, but it is always forgotten that this is for me a
foreign language.<<<

  DR. Zonneveld
    Can you read English? Please answer the dozens of questions that you
have deliberately avoided in Dutch and I will Have my friend translate for us.
    Please send your documented research to the open or to me via e-mail in
Dutch and I will have my friend translate for us.
people that have preconceived false ideas.<<<<<

    If not stay SILENT as it would probably be better for all of us.

Jim Towle