Last Response?

Thanks for the support
I already had decided to be silent as it is impossible to argue with
people that have preconceived false ideas.
I have based my booklet on all data freely available in the literature
as noted on page 6. Just as everyone does who makes lists of
Hosta. Dr R. Olson confirmed that I had all the data collected and
grouped already when I was with him seeing the just arrived journal.
As geneticist I was interested in the descent of sports MY
conclusions are offered to the benefit of everyone in my
publications both in the journal and in scientific literature. As long
as everbody wrongly thinks I have stolen anything, further
discussion is pointless, as it shows a basic mistrust in anything I
say. By the way, both K Vaughn and Marcotrigiano confirm in their
letters that I am right in my conclusions Of course this is
questioned and ignored as not fitting in the picture. It is just as with
lynching, no matter what I say it  must continue. I have answered
more questions than anyone here in this forum, still I am accused
of arrogance in not answering questions. Maybe I dont always use
the right words, but it is always forgotten that this is for me a
foreign language.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden