Re: Jim's mean chromatic harmonica jazz

I could handle the chromatic harmonica part but not the computer technology part. I'm still an amateur here.

A chromatic harmonica is a combination of two diatonic harmonicas, which allows one to play all notes of the chromatic scale...13 notes in one octave, for example. A chromatic built in the key of C  and C# allows you to play in either key .A pro has instruments built in many or all keys, allowing him/her to play in any key.  I have harmonicas tuned in many keys which I have built myself from plates purchased from the factory. Lots of fun.

Cindy Johnson wrote:

Jim wrote:I play a mean chromatic
hormonica jazz style and cello. oh wow!  can you record a little sample of it on your computer and send it as an attachement...say thru hostapix?i love love harmonica and alot of jazz, so i'd like to hear it, and i bet others would too!  what is the "chromatic" part? cindy johnsonwhite bear lake, mnzone 4a