Re: Southern Freeze

Gerry, good efforts there. I wish I had a way to cover
everything. :-(
I did cover everything in pots on my deck and even brought
some special ones inside. What's in the ground is on it's
own. Tonight we're expecting rain, for which I'm grateful.

I guess I'll assess what damage the last few days have done
to all the hostas and other things in the ground this

My apologies to our Northern friends for calling yawl
Chanuks....think that might have been me shivering when I
was typing! LOL! I spent the weekend buying shorts & tank
tops for a cruise next week. My mind is definitely in the 80
degree range. These twenty-ish degrees is for the birds!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B) Where we're going into the 60's today
and 40's tonight....