(no subject)

     Jim I am so glad to see your recent posting "Comments on Plagiarism." I
respect the way you are conducting yourself in this "sordid affair" I would
be hard pressed to be so contained and respectful of an adversary in a
situation such as this. I tend to be a bit more aggressive. I don't believe I
would have been able to "sit on" a wrong so blatantly perpetrated against me
for so long. My professional and personal experience in the
Theraputic/Counseling community tells me definitively, that the ultimate
measure of a healthy Family/community is the degree of openness and honesty
present and freely expressed. Good Sir I compliment you on your open, direct
     In recent postings I have attempted to be as clear as possible with how
I feel about my new family. I intend to do so again. At 53, semi retired,
with 18 years involved in Hosta and getting more involved each year, I plan
to be around awhile. One of the newest members of the Open I observed the
goings on from the side lines. I remember interesting postings, Jim Hawes
sharing excitement about a Galaxy X Chirifu Hybrid seedling that he was
planning to enter in the First Look Competition, a Pay Pal and an off topic
Boy Scout discussion, a PENIS thread introduced by a Sam person (very pfunny,
great comments). Then some Dutchman threw in some crazy thing about the
massive amount of money that his Government was spending to study and
research Hosta. I eventually began to pay attention to the various
personalities and discussions going on. It quickly became obvious that DR.
Zonneveld was manipulating and controlling the entire community with some
incessant need for attention. I assume he felt that he wasn't getting enough
because he moved to attempting dominance, claiming superior knowledge,
superior intelligence, superior experience and superior privilege, he got it.
Others in the community primarily Jim Hawes, DR. Joe Halinar and Bill Meyer
appeared as patriarchs trying to expose the behavior, expressing a long term
love and respect for the community and its many members and friendships. The
saga continued.
     At a specific point in the "Great Debate" Joe Halinar posted something
about DR. Zonneveld getting Irradiated and I just wasn't able to contain
myself any longer. I jumped in. The Patriarchs didn't need any help, they
were skilled at dispatching the usurper, I just wanted to get my feet wet and
at the same time I thought I could offer an introduction to the community.
Claiming the "High Ground" with those already there, I began throwing my
nickel's worth in when I could.
     Jim, with your posting of today, DR. Zonneveld's pathetic postings last
night, and a dime in my pocket, I must share my ten cents worth. DR.
Zonneveld is a seriously unhealthy man. He is without defense. With last
night's ranting, he has destroyed any credibility he ever had and is a man
without Honor. I can only assume that he relishes the attention he is getting
regardless of the cost. He needs help, put him out of his misery, give him
another battlefield send the entire summary document to Leiden so he can
focus his energy with his peers.......Gentlemen good Patriarchs rid us of
this sickness and escort him to the door.

      Jim Towle