From: Bill Meyer
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [hostapix] sports

Hi Preston and Dan,
       Glad to hear you guys are taking on the task. How about an address where you want them sent, and when should we start? I suggest that you divide them into categories------something like:

 1. Completely sported plants---stable forms and such
 2. Partially sported plants---those heading towards a normal recognised form
 3. Oddities------weird things like the twin spot or strange scapes, etc.

       If anything comes in that might be viral in nature, I understand that Dr. Lockhart is also pushing to get a lot of material to study this year, and asks that anyone finding suspected virus- infected plants send leaf samples to him or photos if this is not possible.
                                                                                                            .........Bill Meyer

Dr. Lockhart's address is:

 Dr. Ben Lockhart
Virology Section, Dept of Plant Pathology
495 Bourlaug Hall
1991 Upper Buford Circle
University of Minnesota
St. Paul, Minnesota, 55108
(651) 625-5785

Sorry I don't have an E-mail address for him, does anyone else have it?

Dan and I will be saving the "sports" pictures and hopefully will be adding them to hostasports.com when we get it back up and running. Yes, we are reviving the website.
Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7