Re: Some people will never get it..but all people want to--whatever it is!

In a message dated 3/29/01 10:05:23 PM Central Standard Time,
diannthoma@earthlink.net writes:

RE: Some people will never get it..but all people want to--

       >>>Hang in there, gang. Let the love of hostas and of learning
prevail upon our
interchanges. I know we'd have a good time together at any hosta convention.
Let's calm down in this wonderful forum.  The bigger picture is coming.<<<<<

                 Hear, hear