Re: Hybridizing

Chick,
You need to get ahold of Ron Livingston about this. He is an expert on using pp and has the plants and flowers to back up his technique.
Regards, Stuart

Chick wrote:

Has anyone been able to use plantaginea to get those huge white flowers
on a plant that doesn't look like plantaginea.  The next biggist I can
think of is the Fragrant Bouquet group.  Why can't we get that flower
size and shape to show up on anything else?

Chick