RE: First Look Auction Official Results

  • Subject: RE: First Look Auction Official Results
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:47:39 -0600

Well Carol,
It was wishful thinkin' on my part as well.  You
and the rest of the team did a wonderful job.
All I can say is I'm expecting one heck of
a Journal this next edition!  And best of luck
of course with Revenge of First Look, or as
I believe you all are calling it: First Look 2.
Thanks so much.
(And no I'm not Russian, or French for that
matter  ;)  )