Thank You All For the Get Well Cards!

  • Subject: Thank You All For the Get Well Cards!
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 12:04:51 -0800 (PST)

I would like to thank each and everyone of you, that sent me cards, and also the ones that said a word of prayer for me. It has been like a miracle, the way that I have turned around this past week. Either the doctors have finally stopped making so many mistakes or they have finally started giving me the right medication. It is like a 180 degree, turn around. They took me off the pain killers for the main part and have started me on medication for infection. Of course, it could have something to do with me. They sent me home with enough bags of IV antibiotics, plus six shots for each procedure, that I can administer myself and I give myself two servings of medications a day of intervenious antibiotics, drugs. I was always told that IV medications had to be given by a licensened doctor or a registered nurse. I guess that if you catch the doctors and nurses, doing enough mistakes. They let you administer the drugs yourself, hoping you make a fatal mistake on yourself. Well, I have healed enough animals, it my lifetime to put most of these quacks to shame. Just call me Ole MD from now on! And again, thank you all for keeping me in your  thoughts and prayers. I needed all the help I could get with this bunch, up here! Larry

PS: Have my own IV pump! Lucky Me!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball