Re: Genetically Disillusioned

  • Subject: Re: Genetically Disillusioned
  • From: "Ran Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:21:06 -0500

Everywhere I go, I seem to keep[ getting "strange looks"  This may be the answer. ---- ( I hope!)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 11:47 AM

You may not know this, but many of us have been secretly infused with the hosta gene. Just look at most of the girls/guys on hosta-open. They have got hosta written all over them and literally ooooze it every time they get a chance. I can't help any of them, because I'm surrounded by my own sticky ooze.