Re: Genetically Disillusioned

  • Subject: Re: Genetically Disillusioned
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:47:55 -0500

You may not know this, but many of us have been secretly infused with the hosta gene. Just look at most of the girls/guys on hosta-open. They have got hosta written all over them and literally ooooze it every time they get a chance. I can't help any of them, because I'm surrounded by my own sticky ooze.