Re: Tiaras Again

  • Subject: Re: Tiaras Again
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:26:53 EST

In a message dated 3/13/02 7:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:

<< Since publishing his book, Mark Zilis has tissue-cultured the
 previously hard-to-find 'Royal Tiara' and, having them around to study, is
 said to be leaning towards agreeing that it is not a Tiara after all.

Let me just insert here that I have killed three Royal Tiaras, I don't know
what I am doing wrong, but I take it as an insult and have become obsessed at
getting one though the winter.  That in itself will tell you that it is not
as hardy as the regular Tiaras, whatever their heritage is.  N.