Re: library's birthday tomorrow

  • Subject: Re: library's birthday tomorrow
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:49:27 EST

*********************
Hi everyone
    I just noticed it is the library's birthday tomorrow unless 12:25 is
considered the next day, it will be 4. I always put the date and time as
a comment when I start a site.

<!-- Hosta Library -->
<!-- 12:25AM 3-12-99 -->

Bye
Bob

Congratulations!

What a milestone......you deserve all the praise for a job very very very
well done!

Thank you from all of the 100's of 1,000's of visitors to the fabulous Hosta
Library!

cb