Re: Hosta College

> Subj:Re: Hosta College
>> chance to go there at some time during the weekend to rub elbows with
>> classmates and teachers. <<

> Hi All,
> It was a great time in the total experience, again.
  Meeting old friends again like, Van and Shirley Wade, Ran and his wife
Katie, Jack > Barta, Bob and Nancy Solberg, Bob Kuk, Randy Goodwin, Charles
> Tuttle, Barbara Jones, Oscar and Peter Cross, Mike Shadrack, Harry Able,
> Carolyn Schaffner, Irwin and Joanne Johnson, George Donsky, Ed Elslager,
> Clarence Owens, Tom Schmid, Jon and Rachel Soucek, Jim and Sandy Wilkins
> and Dan and Lu Nelson, to name just a very few.

> The people we missed seeing were Ken, Amy and 'Scooter' Marek, Stuart Asch,
> Carol Brashear, Narda, Cindy and Clarence Nance, Bob Hird, Dick and Jane
> Ward, and Audra and Fred Wilson. Hope they return next year.
Want to thank Ed Dienes, Ran Lydell, Mark and Becky Hanner, Lynda Miller for
helping with vending set up and clean up and all the people that organize and
put on the great event.

Thank You,
Jim Schwarz