Re: Hosta College

  • Subject: Re: Hosta College
  • From: "ranbl" ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:41:37 -0500

All
 It was indeed another "special" march weekend.  With so much going on all the time friday evening and saturday, it is dazzeling.  And yes the addtion of the Hospatility room was a great touch.  This has been needed and gives another aspect to look forward to next year.
Ran
_____________________________--

> > Hi All,
> > It was a great time in the total experience, again.
>   Meeting old friends again like,all the people that organize and
> put on the great event.
>
> Thank You,
> Jim Schwarz

ranbl
e-mail: ranbl@netsync.net

--
Do you VisualMail?

Grab a copy of the best WebMailer right now!

http://www.mintersoft.com/visualmail