Re: A moral question

  • Subject: Re: A moral question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:25:47 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2004 6:07:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
The situation is improving somewhat from a truly embarrassing past,
but there is still no legal protection. I think the more public business
gets the more honest it will get. If you went to Gardenwatch.com, you'll see
some real nasty businesses to deal with, but most were rated a positive
experience. Even all of Chick's seven customers went there to give

Bill, I agree with you one hundred percent that it is a shame that
hybridizers can't get the benefits of all their hard work.  I really don't know a
solution to the problem, it is a very difficult one.  Most of the people that I know
who hybridize are wonderful people and some of them have such generous hearts
that they will never make money doing what they love.

Now I will go to gardenwatch and see if I can cause some trouble for Chick!

Chick, what seed did the terps get?

Narda