Re: A Chicago Question

  • Subject: Re: A Chicago Question
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:58:44 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2004 10:03:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:
Good luck, I would have to believe that there will be more
opps for  hosta than you've currently seen in ND.  I could
be wrong.
Ah, but you got the Chicago Art Institute!  That is reason enough to move to
Chicago.  Plus, Brian and Virginia are very close to Chicago, so they may have
some good ideas for you.

Narda