Heuchera, Heuchera, Heuchera

Did I hear someone say Heuchera?

Here are some Heuchera I bought from Plant Delights last spring.

Persian Carpet
Purple Petticoats
Silver Shadows
Ring of Fire
Chocolate Veil
Chocolate Ruffles
Plum Pudding

Reading Tony's catalog can be hazardous to your pocketbook!

My early yellow flowering daffodils are hanging their heads. Last night
it was 18F and I think their stems froze. The weather man is calling for
a blizzard, maybe up to 1 inch of snow. OH NO!

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7
SussexTreeInc@ce.net