Re: Ran's catalog

In a message dated 3/9/1999 11:21:43 PM Central Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
 > In a message dated 3/9/1999 9:23:38 PM Central Standard Time,
 > writes:
 > << Did anyone get Ran's catalog todat. I was hoping mine would be here but
 >   was very disappointed. Boo Hoo >>
 >  "Not I" said the fox.
 >  Lori Johnson >>
 > ********
 > It will be like the opening of King Tut's tomb----"Wonderful Things."
 > Clyde Crockett z5
 There may even be a little Thai Brass, on the corners!
 Ran >>

It will be a race to see who gets what first as I know that Ran's gems are in
limited supply.
I am going to use the telephone myself.

If he offered only ONE on the list, it would be a great list!

Clyde Crockett z5