Re: Ran's catalog

In a message dated 3/10/99 12:25:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< Clyde
 There may even be a little Thai Brass, on the corners!
 Ran >>

That is not nice Ran!!! To fill everyone in, I have been BEGGING Ran for one
little crown of this plant for almost a year!!  It is something to
behold....appears (this is my not scientifically correct description) GOLD
with what appears to be a single layer of metallic/irridecent tissue over the
entire leaf.....BEAUTIFUL!!  And if all your orders beat mine, you might get a
piece.

Lori Johnson
Buffalo, NY