Re: Tattoo

In a message dated 3/16/1999 10:22:58 AM Central Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< If 'Tattoo' comes back in my garden I want to use that fungicide or
 it takes.  I would like to keep 'Tattoo' but given that it does indeed have
 a problem, it can spread to other plants and can be fatal.  Namely, Jap.
 maples. >>
 Hi Beth & All,

I talked with a former head of Indiana's Extension Agency.

He advised using Ortho's Daconil 2787.

Spray plant and ground around plant---three applications beginning one month
from time the spots usually appear, which is mid- to late August here in
Indy.Active ingredient is Chlorothalonil(tetrachloroisophthalonitrile).

Clyde Crockett