Re: DANGER - ANOTHER VIRUS ???

You're very wise to treat mona.exe as a virus.  Seems like I saw a warning
about the mona virus somewhere recently.  My son downloaded something from
an email message sent to him by a stranger last spring and it literally
wiped out his harddrive.  I automatically delete any message with an
attachment of any kind now!

I know some will try to convince you this could never happen with email but
it did in my household.  My son wasn't at all happy about losing everything
on his harddrive and having to spend hours re-downloading and uploading his
favorite programs.
Diana Pederson, Michigan, Zone 5
Editor: http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/enabling_garden