Re: Spring-APHIDS

Mary... and all,
	Tell me more about the aphids on seedlings.  This is my third year to grow
seedlings and for the first time I am really being bothered with what I think
are aphids.  With the naked eye, they look almost like tiny pearls; but with a
magnifying glass, I can see a separate head and body and white legs.  I have
been trying to get rid of them with insecticidal soap.  It seems to kill them
and then they turn dark, but a whole new crop seems to appear each day and I
am afraid of injuring the plants with too much soap.  I am also keeping a fan
on the plants.  Any suggestions - or might they be something other than
aphids?

Thanks
Bev Stegeman