Plantaginea, Grandiflora

Hi bob,

I had to send this because I am so excited, even though most of you
experts will wonder about it.  Last summer I bought a plant which was
sold to me as Royal Standard.  I had another RS, but this one had much
larger flowers.  I tried to find out about it and did get the
information that it was Plantaginea, but I wanted to know more.  Just
now I was looking at the scapes on your website, and there it was --
Plantaginea Grandiflora with the five inch flowers.