Re: Hosta Wheel

Jim I will need to receive a color wheel.  If you remember the very dark
seedling that we viewed in my garden last year then you will understand when I
tell you that my print out is even darker that the plant.
 I think this is color wheel is a great idea and should benefit all of us.  It
will make it much easier to describe the color.  Otherwise we are all apt to
have different names for the same shade of green etc.