Re: Version 2 Hosta Wheels

Dear Joyce Flies and others,

Instead of my sending out 300 copis via snail mail, we (the committee)
will attempt to re-send out the color wheel electronically with the
image turned 90 degrees so that recipients can copy it on 8 1/2 x 11
paper on their printers, thus allowing the text to be read on the right
side of the image. So sorry about this technical image and printing
error. We are also planning to have a commercial printer prepare a
couple hundred laminated copies of the color wheel which will be offered
for sale at cost sometime soon. WE will advise when it is ready. Colors
will be accurate and standardized for use by all.

Jim Hawes