Re: Version 2 Hosta Wheels

In a message dated 3/23/99 11:42:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, hawesj@gcnet.net

<< We are also planning to have a commercial printer prepare a
 couple hundred laminated copies of the color wheel which will be offered
 for sale at cost sometime soon. >>

do you have an approximate price?  I can print the wheels no problem, but the
color accuracy leaves much to be desired.

Lori Johnson